Saturday, January 7, 2017


What are you doing today??

This is what we are doing so far this morning.
It is still snowing and probably will be for several more hours.


The birds are happily eating, but as you can see--the building of the new garage has come to a screeching halt.
Fortunately there is still plenty to do in the sewing room, and no snow in there unless you count some snowflake fabric. I am sure there is some of that up there somewhere.
Hope everyone here in the storm area is staying home and staying safe and warm.

 
For now I am loving it!!!
L,A- 

1 comment:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Ohhh--wow--look at all that white stuff!!!
We are also getting alot of moisture from the sky--
it is dark and raining here--and I mean a steady rain off and on--
and boy did we need it--so keep raining, rain!!!!
did some sewing this morning--
but now I am window shopping ==waste of time really--
cause I chicken out at the last minute and cancell the order--
keep warm, di