Sunday, January 22, 2017

Fabric Hunting


OK, decided to be insaner and start collecting fabric for another BOM.
Couldn't help myself when I saw the Spring on Bleeker Street SAL over at Ivory Spring.
 So, I messed around for awhile trying to find similar colors to the original and I failed miserably.
So, I went spaz and picked a couple of giant handfuls of fat quarters and I will go from there.


I had a little helper in my fabric selecting and sadly he was not the one making the biggest mess.
I can either sew or have a neat sewing room--I cannot seem to have both.


Hope everyone is having a wonderfully messy, creative day.
L,A-

2 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Love your selection--but I think Mr Witt is wanting you to add some pink and reds to the quilt--he wasn't really trying to mess it all up for you--or he was just looking for a good napping spot!!!
I am still thinking on this SAL--do really like it--have until mid Feb yet to decide--soo--I tell myself--why rush it!!!!
enjoy the moment, di

Jules Verne said...

Lovvely post