Saturday, October 17, 2009

Falling Off the Ketchup Wagon

I have been naughty and started another little wallhanging and I haven't caught up on all my BOMs yet. But I seem to have caught the paper piecing bug. I found this little turkey buried in a pile of patterns that really, really, really need to be organized somehow. He is very tiny, so I am hunting for a 6 inch pumpkin block to combine him with to make a little wallhanging . At least that is my thought at the moment. It may change if I can't find one that will work.

I also have been busy cathcing up on my BOMs--with a few obvious breaks in between. I am totally caught up on my Debbie Mumm Natural Wonders BOM. Here is October...

And I have pulled out Harmony Village and I am not putting it away until I am caught up. Hopefully I can do that soon.

I need to figure out something to finish before the end of the month. Maybe carolers and/or turkeys--we shall see. I have another quilt basted, but am not sure how to quilt it yet. Oh well--I won't get bored. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. A-

4 comments:

Vicki ♥ said...

I love your colour choices for the Debbie Mumm BOM...I have only just looked at this block but will be going back in your blog to find your other ones you have done. Its good to see someone else who is doing it too.
I love your Turkey..he is fabulous and your Harmony Village is really something. I look forward to seeing that when complete. I have become a follower of your blog so I can see how you go with all of these...Plus I love your blog :) hugs Vicki

Vicki ♥ said...

I was wondering about your Harmony Village how it is fitting in with each block? I am thinking about starting this. hugs Vicki

Joy McD said...

Harmony is looking great! Makes me want to get mine out and ketchup too.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Hi Alice--well, I see your turkey--he is really really beautiful--you did a great job--was ready to ask for the pattern--but I am not sure about that 6inch part???/ I love the Debbie Mumm block somehow I missed out on that BOM last year!!!! But I have started the Harmony Village--but had alot of trouble with the fence block the larger one--it seemed way too large--so redid it smaller then it was too small--leave it to me--but am still collecting the blocks--I love the way yours is coming out--You have 2 weeks to finish one and I know you will do it--keep on stitching---Hugs, Di
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS ON MY SITE!!!!!