Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Getting Somewhere

Happily I am off tomorrow, so I don't have to keep trying to stuff life, sewing and work all into one day.
I am not good at it!!
I have to go to work shortly, but I have managed to get Bleeker Street almost caught up.


Still needs a sun and I will get there.
Also, I have worked on a gazillion other things at the same
 time. This is just the table I sew at:

 At the other two tables, there are cats and birds waiting their turn. One day off is not going to be enough!!!
Oh well, I have managed to do a little bit of creativity everyday for the last 12 days and I am happy dancing.
Joy nicely let me start my 100 days on the 1st since I had a rare but awesome long weekend and I needed to make the most of it. Thank you ma'am.

Hope everyone is having a happy sunshiny day!!
L,A-
 

3 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Bleeker Street is looking good there!!!
and it is fun to have more than one project going at the same time!! right???
Keep up the good sewing--the 100 days will go quickly and then you will have a great new habit--right????
enjoy the moments, di

andsewon said...

Sweet street so far! You are doing good with the daily creativity! Hope it rubs off on me! I am taking a break from sewing for a few minutes with a cuppa tea!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Bleeker street is looking great!!! I think I left my fabric for it back in Oz.. :( xx