Sunday, March 17, 2019

Spring is in the Air

We have had three pretty days in a row--sunny and warm.
One day it was almost 80 degrees.
Hubby has been out in the yard moving and weeding and washing cars.
I have been in the sewing room.
Spring means bunnies and yes, bunny has a tail now.



I still have a little bit of blanket stitching to do around the flowers, but I am getting there. I should be able to finish him by Easter right????
I was working on a scrappy border for this as well. Hopefully I have enough bits to go around.


The best news of all was that I found all the bits after hiding away for a year. Things are looking positive!!!

I also finished the last two red blocks from the Squared Away Rainbow Challenge BOM from last year. 



They really are red. The light is not all that awesome in the sewing room. I only have one small window.
I thought I was going to be done with the blocks after these, but after playing with them; I am going to do three more in orange.


Those may wait awhile. At least until I finish the bunny.
Hope everyone had a fun St. Patty's Day and National Quilting Day.
Another work week is upon us, but I am going to try for that 10 minutes a day thing.
Fingers crossed!!!!
L,A-

2 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Love the bunny tail--bunnies always need nice fluffy tails--
and the quilt blocks are looking good--
glad you were able to find things that you needed to finish
the projects--
I really need to get busy and do something--bunny--for spring!!!
I will sleep on that--
luv, di

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Love the bunny tail! That is next on my list to do... Oh, love the blocks!!! You did well finding the bits for everything! xx