Thursday, June 8, 2017

Moving Slowly

But still moving.
Feel like I am trying to fight off something, but I am trying to ignore it. Good thing it is my day off.
I worked on the bunny block for Bleeker Street today.
It has been awhile since I have done any significant amount of embroidery and boy could I tell.
After I got back into it, I found it to be relaxing. 



 Lots more to go, but I had to quit because my eyes were going cross-eyed.
I did get one yellow block cut out and the rest of the bits that I needed to do the next cat.

Oh and I played with my new spiralizer using zucchini and beets from our garden.
Hope everyone had an awesome day!!
L,A-
 

1 comment:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Did you know that I like bunnies!!! I keep looking for the one out in Nancy's garden--but haven't seen except that one time!! Nice looking bunny and flowers--
and yes the next wool block is out today--but I do have a wool order coming in--so will wait a bit yet before I prep it and stitch last months together--
enjoy the moments, di