Saturday, September 1, 2012

September is here!!!

But the nice cool weather is not:
 

 Fall is definitely on my mind.  Made a few purchases to help the yum factor of the fall season.
 

 
I sadly have gotten a few more since then and have found a few dozen things that I want to do. Like this yummy one in Love of Quilting:
 
 
and this lovely piece jumped into my cart:
 
 
Yep, there is purple in there.
Of course.
And Lola came to play a couple of weeks ago and she is readier (we will go with that poor grammar) than I am.  Look at her cute little stitchery.
 
 
I am still plugging along with what I am supposed to do. Made some evil boo boo on my black and white checkerboard strips. Thought I might just rip my hair out, but I finally changed tactics and went for something easier.
 So these little lovelies that are all about a 1/2 inch too long:
 
 
turned into this nice checked flag fabric that I can chop to the exact size, so hopefully I will be done with it real soon and can get on to other things.
 

So, lots to finish and even more on my wish list. What am I doing sitting here.
Hope everyone has a nice holiday if you are in the states and a extra special weekend if you are not.
L,A-
 
 


4 comments:

andsewon said...

Hate the humidity! I just gained a pound looking at those mag covers! Love the Fall cooking and baking. My Fav time of year! Oh good heavens you sewing with that old lady again??? Hahaha!
Can't wait to see your finished quilt. Sew Cute!

Terry said...

I love fall but I don't like winter. Can we just go from fall back into spring please? LOL

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I thought that all one had to do was 'buy' the fabric and touch it--
and that it would make itself into something 'cute' while one was sleeping!!!?????
Happy stitching-hugs, Di
and that miss gracie

Neomed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.