Tuesday, August 22, 2017

It's Happening Again!!

Another month is flying by and I am not far enough along on my to do list.
I am going to have to skip straight to the Christmas gift list soon, or I will be in trouble.
At least I have gotten the Have a Jolly Little Christmas top almost complete.
 Woo Hoo!!!

 
My quilt holder is a little crooked. And there seem to be fingers popping out of the corners. Oh well, at least he is tall enough.
This picture is actually brighter, but the inspector refused to move.


He finally wore himself out and took a nice comfy (?) nap on a rock!


To each his own.
I spent some time while he was napping picking out colors for the next Bleeker Street block, the first Holly Christmas Cottage block and cutting some yellow squares for pineapples.
Hmmmmm--I think that I am supposed to be finishing things--not starting new ones, but where would the fun in that be??
I will get there.
Hope everyone is having a great week!
L,A-

 

5 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Very pretty--now is this your design for putting it together or part of the pattern???
and I like both helpers--they both need a hug!!!
I got the light block done today--
enjoy the moments, di

andsewon said...

Oh my goodness! Such a festive pretty top!Will you be adding a pretty holiday fabric border? Yes time to move on to Christmas gifts for me also! Do have the Fall runner and pilla I want to finish up though. Hope you are resting too!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Wow it is gorgeous!!! Maybe one day I'll still make it... in all my spare time!! Hahaha! xx

Lorna McMahon said...

Yes! Your Christmas quilt turned out so CUTE! I love the bright fabrics you chose for this. It is such a jolly quilt top! Thank you so much for quilting along, Alice!

Fiona said...

your Christmas quilt is gorgeous... looking forward to seeing what you do iwth the Holly Cottage blocks...
Hugz