Thursday, May 11, 2017

I wish May would slow down!!!

Time is flying far too quickly.
I think I am getting caught up and the whoosh, more stuff is due and there is no time left.
I did finally get some green finished.


I also worked on another green one and a whole bunch of pinwheels. Next I have to pick out flower colors and make some cats.

  
No more whole days of sewing until Wednesday, but hopefully I can get some stuff done in between all of the other insanity!
Thinking positive!!!!
L,A-
 

2 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Love your green block--nice and bright and cheerful--
keep stitching when time allows and you will keep up--
at least on some of it--
enjoy the moments, di

The Joyful Quilter said...

One GREEN block along with some pieces and parts shows a fairly good level of productivity for a crazy week. Wishing you MORE sewing time in the coming week!