Sunday, February 2, 2014

Remember Sis--Don't Show Mom!!!


I really did get a Christmas present done in January!
Woo Hoo!!!
The rest of you can show your mom's. Shout it from the rooftops!!!



He was a serious challenge I have to say, normally I really like doing paper piecing and once I got his face done I was OK.
No pain, no gain right????
I had planned on rolling out my plan for this month today, but they called me and asked me to work so off I went. I do have some ideas so hopefully I will show them off soon.
Hope everyone had a productive, fun weekend.
L,A-

4 comments:

andsewon said...

What a tall and handsome dude he is!!!!Yucky poo on the PP! I am easily confused ya know!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Ohhh-what a tall beautiful nut man you have made--your mom is going to love him!!
hugs, di and miss gracie

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Such a handsome man for your Mom. I would love to have someone like that hanging in my house for Christmas. My Son (14) started collecting nutcrackers when he was two. They just fascinated him. Was it a purchased pattern?

mohamed said...

شركة ديكور بالرياض
شركة تشطيبات بالرياض
شركة ورق جدران بالرياض
شركة صيانة بالرياض
شركة أعمال جبس بورد بالرياض
شركة تنسيق حدائق بالرياض
شركة ترميم بالرياض
شركة تركيب حجر طبيعي بالرياض
شركة مقاولات بالرياض
شركة كسر رخام بالرياض
محل ومعرض شوكولاته بالرياض