Monday, February 15, 2010

Getting There!!!!!

Just call me turtle.  Eventually I will get to the finish line.
I have finally finished all the stitching on the Gail Pan Christmas Wish BOM from last year.  I think it might be my favorite for now.  
Sorry it is a little crooked.  I am a little short and I was hanging over the bed with my camera.  I promise a better shot soon when I get the sashing done. Then I can get my two legged quilt holder to help me.
I will mostly be working on embroidery blocks for the next few days because I need to start packing things up. I do have quite a few to do, so that will not be a problem.
Count down to new house--8 days!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!
  Hope you are all getting lots done!
L, A-

3 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

WOW only 8 more days to move-in day---I am sooo excited for you--wish I could come down and help you---but that is not possible!!!
Love the quilt top--I really like mine from last year too--was a good bom wasn't it????
hugs, Di

Joy McD said...

Love it, love it, love it!!! I need to finish mine....

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

It's gorgeous! You did a great job. Hey - congrats on getting a new house. Can't wait to see pictures. Hope your move goes well!