Sunday, March 8, 2009

Working on My BOMS




I have busily been turning my little fabric piles into March blocks.



Debbie Mumm Natural Wonders




Debbie Mumm Christmas Wishes (2008)


Nine Block Nirvana from Block Central

And just to catch up
January, February and March









I even took a break inbetween and did the Gail Pan stitchery. I really love her designs and plan on doing her wallhanging that is in Australian Country Threads Vol 9 No 5






I also traced quite a few blocks from Nice People Nice Things while watching Nascar, so I have a lot to keep me busy. I must also start working on pinning the great summer holiday mystery and my sister's quilt which will remind her of the Dallas Cowboys.

Now I should try to sleep. I need energy to pin. It would be nice to finish one of those before the end of March.

No comments: