Sunday, February 12, 2017

Fought the Urge

...to turn on the air conditioner today.
It should not be 77 degrees in the middle of February.
Back to high of 50 tomorrow.

Spent most of the day cutting stuff out in between doing laundry. 


Lots of pieces for the Christmas sew along and two more aqua blocks.


That one in the back is not nearly as light as it looks.
Hopefully next post will be of something put together.
Spent too much time hunting for the fabric I used on my stained glass quilt. Finally gave up. I don't think I have enough to do the backing anyway, so I will have to think of something else.
And of course I did manage to get some more cats done.


I decided that I needed to label the blocks so that I wouldn't mess it up, so they all have little pink numbers pinned to them.
I am sure that I will thank myself later.
Hope everyone had a productive weekend.
L,A- 
 

 

2 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Great idea to number the cats--I do that alot or I put a number on the block on the back in a corner that I know will be sewn into a seam before I am finished--
and for the cat quilt I am doing--I even wrote a 'w'in the upper right corner on the back so that I knew which was the back and front of the white blocks I cut out ahead of time!!!
what Christmas quilt are you working on--I thought our block this time was a large single bow--am I behind--or did I miss one--help????/
enjoy the moments, di

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

You are on a roll girl!! xx