Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Progress Report

It is time to post an update before I forget what I have done and what I haven't. I have been trying to hurry and get all my numerous BOMs completed so that I can go full speed ahead on the quilts for the family. We are heading back to the US for a visit in July and I must have all the presents complete.
I have been having a lot of fun with my new project from crazy mom quilts. I am trying very hard to use mostly scraps. Even with that, the pile refuses to shrink. I guess that is good I can keep making more stuff.
You will notice my May block from Sundrop Critters. I have caught up on those as well. I don't think I posted a picture of April yet, so here it is:
I have also finished my April block for Verandah Views. I am not a fast stitcher, but I do enjoy it. I need to hurry up and trace Fowl Play for May and I might even be able to catch up on that.

My other accomplishments are my Nirvana block and the May block for Come Over to My House. I still need to get busy on something that I can actually finish before the end of the month. Hmmmm????? I must get busy. I know I need to quit everything else and get busy on the quilts for the relatives. I must--I must--I must!!!!! Borders are not as much fun.OK, I think that is all for now. I have a couple more block a days done but I don't have pictures yet. Hopefully I will finish my Now and Forever Block and I can show them off at the same time. Sew, sew, sew!!!!!

No comments: