Monday, February 19, 2018

Purple and NASCAR weekend

Two of my most favorite things.
None of my driver's made it to Victory Lane, but I made it to the finish line with my purple blocks.

Finished my last two Squared Away blocks.








And I finished my purple Smitten Kitten.




It's only the 19th. Woo Hoo!!




No time for shutting down, but I feel better getting all of these done early because it is going to be a busy week.
Getting the van inspected, Quilt Show (woo hoo) and oh yeah--work!!! Lots of work.
I still have at least two things to get finished before the end of the month, so my fingers are crossed for me!!
Coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
L,A-
 


 

8 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Well--you are ahead of me--I don't have the 10" block made in purple yet--
think I was suppose to do that today--but that did not happen--maybe tomorrow!!!
and it is raining outside--and boy do we need some rain--
enjoy, di

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

You've done very well!! Wish I was as organized as you!! xx

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats! on getting your PURPLE blocks done for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Nice work!!

zoyaali said...



Checkout latest Collection Of
Happy Valentine's Day Images 2019

zoyaali said...


International Women's Day 2019
Happy Women's Day Ideas

Akira said...

Happy Mother's Day HD Wallpapers 2019
Inspirational Mother's Day Quotes 2019
Happy 4th of july images 2019
ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Full Schedule

Batool's Kitchen said...

Here we are to Serve you Master Data Management Services

zoyaali said...

Celebarte New Year With uS And Share Latest Collection Via
http://hnewyear2020.com/