Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Green is happening!!

It certainly is in my yard. I know a lot of people are still getting snow, but I personally feel cheated. Winter just seemed to fly by. There were even a few days in there that I had to turn the air conditioner on.
OK, I will stop whining! 

I finally got my first green block done.


I spent most of Saturday sorting through a million green scraps. It was a little overwhelming.
Then, I made a few boo boos when putting this together.
There were a few--what is wrong with this picture--moments.

There are a bunch more in the works. Some are partially put together and other are in piles.

Witt was playing Vanna for me.


Unlike Vanna, he hates looking at the camera. There are lots of little piles of block sitting around. Fortunately, I had not laid out the next block pieces before he came to visit.
I also spent a little while hunting for my phone.



 I got the bright green cover because it would be easy to find.
Ha ha ha ha ha!!


It was just one of those days. Hopefully my next chance for sewing will be a little less spaz!!!
I have a really good imagination!!
L,A-


7 comments:

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Ok, should have bought a purple cover - hahaha!!! I have greens somewhere... need to go home and unpack so I can join in .... xx

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Ohh I love that green block--haven't been a hurry to work with green this month--but--
now I need to see what I have in the green basket!!
But I think I will need a bit of help from Whitt is he available???
Enjoy, di

scraphappy said...

You must have fixed all the boo boos, because your finished block looks great. We almost had to turn on the air conditioner already, but then we got a cold snap and had to shut all the windows again. Spring!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Gorgeous green fabric!! And cute color for your phone ;)

The Joyful Quilter said...

You nailed the color placement for this block!! Each component pops out perfectly. TOO funny about your phone!!

Jeanette said...

Love your blocks. They are gorgeous. Hugs,xx

Science IT and Leisure said...

awesome