Friday, November 20, 2009

Finally a Finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I have finished something.  My carolers can finally sing. 

And I am continuing on my merry way, working on my BOMs.  I have finished Delight on my Gail Pan Christmas Wishes:


This maybe my most favorite quilt when I am done.  Now if I ever get done....
Because I keep starting new things like this...


I would have gotten farther on this one, but naturally the piece of fabric I was going to use for the sashing was theeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss much too short to do the vertical piece.  So now I am in hunt and decide mode. 
I will probably not get much sewing done this weekend because we have tickets to the V8 Supercar race (Australia's version of NASCAR for my American friends) on Sunday and I want to try to go see New Moon sometime on Saturday.  Go Team Edward!!!
Maybe I will get more done on Monday after a break.  Fresh view and all that.  We can only hope!!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend whatever you get up to!!!


1 comment:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Hi Alice--love the Caroler's --great job!! And where did you get the pie slice pattern--it that another paper piece or just piecing--I do like them too--I have seen a layer cake with just fruit and veggie prints and that would make up cute as pie's wouldn't it?????? have fun at the movies--
hugs, Di