Saturday, October 3, 2009

Goodies and more ketchup...

So many things to catch up on. Where to begin...
The mailbox is a really good place.
First I got this new backing material from Joy with the quilting lines already stamped onto it. Must find something to use it on soon. I have quite a few tops to choose from. I will also have to muster up a little braverery--look at all those swirly lines.


And then two days later I got all this goodies from Di. she motivated us to get some Christmas projects done and then she had a giveaway. It is the first time I have ever won. I was very excited.

Isn't the pattern cute. I am going to have to dig into my scraps and get busy on this:

Even more motivation to get some more Christmas projects done ahead of time.

And I have not just been running back and forth from the mailbox. I have been working on my ketchuping. I have completed up through September on my Sundrop Critters kitties. Naturally I don't get a moment to enjoy because now the October block is here, BUT it is still October so I am OK.

Well, I think that is all for now. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend sewing or whatever else they happen to be up to. A-

3 comments:

Joy McD said...

You are doing so well with your ketchupping! The critters are looking great... keep working hard :)
lv,
Joy

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I love the cat quilt and I have been collecting the patterns--but have not done any yet--I could not join any new bom for next year and still have alot of them to do in my collecting--oh well--they will keep---love your colors--I have not decided yet --maybe I will think on it later some--hey--you left me a comment and i want to say thanks--can;t you get candy corn over there????? have a great day--hugs, Di

Vicki ♥ said...

ahah.....I have just read down your blog and found the pattern for the carollers..you won it! Well done :)