Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Silent Night, Holy Night...

OK, they can't really sing yet because I haven't given them any mouths --but they will have them soon.

I need to stitch their faces and I think the man needs a nice warm scarf to protect his voice and then I just need to put it all together. I was really trying to ignore this computer until I finished it but I couldn't resist giving a little peek. Wouldn't want you all to think I wasn't doing anything. Hopefully this will be one of my finishes for October.

I also forgot to put up a picture of my October Sundrop Critters. So here kitty, kitty.

Hopefully I will have some more ketchup photos soon. I don't seem to be getting very far. Strangely I seem to be starting more things instead of ketchupping. Hmmm, I suppose I should stop stressing about it and have fun??????????????????????? But BOMs are fun. They will be even more fun when I ketchup up right??? So many projects--too much housework!!!!!!

3 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

OH HOW FUNNY--you are!!!! they are just beautiful and you have done a great job of stitching them tooooo!!! You will have to check out my post for today---!!!!
I know about the starting---or do I finish something headache????/ I often go to my workshop to finish some thing and come out with a new start on a new project---we are sooo funny---thanks for visiting me tooo!!! Hugs, Di

Joy McD said...

It is looking good :) Must start my kitty on presents, right? Oh dear, oh dear.. stockings first... :)

Vicki ♥ said...

Oh forget the housework....it will always be there and besides its boring! I love your carollers...they are really fabulous and you are so clever. Are they your design? I hope they dont sing thier heads off when you give them mouths hehehe. Hugs Vicki...I love your expression of ketchup too.:)