Friday, September 18, 2009

Ketchup September???

That was my plan anyway and I am trying really hard, but I think it is going to have to be continued into Finish Ketchupping October. And yes, Joy said that "ketchupping" is now a word. I am up to date on my Debbie Mumm Natural Wonders bom. One out of umm??? Not quite sure how many BOMs I have going right now.
Anyway here is my September block:

Next on my list is the Come Over to my House bom. I am working on June right now, so hopefully (wishful thinking) I can catch up on this one before the weekend is up. I have done the house, but this one has a tiny little dog house to go with it.I need to finish the dog house and then spend some time picking out all the colors for the rest of the blocks. That always takes me the longest.

Of course if I would stop starting new things I could probably catch up. That is no fun though. In between the BOMs I made this cute little tote that I found in a very old Quilter's World magazine:

I have tried for two days to get a good picture of it, but the sun refuses to shine. It does make really good sewing weather though.

And to add even more to my pile of unfinished things. I started machine embroidering a pair of my jeans this morning in my class at Handcrafter's House. I picked a rather large design so it will take awhile to complete them. It is really good to two sewing machines.

And signing up for chances to win all the giveaways from all the members of Among the Gum Tree. That takes quite awhile too, but make sure you do because they have some really yummy goodies.

OK, I am sure I have forgotten something, but I must get to work if I am going to ketchup. I will not take so long to post next time. The old brain needs to type when things are fresh. Hope you are all having a great weekend involving lots of sewing. A-

2 comments:

Joy McD said...

I need to start ketchupping too.... must ketchup, must ketchup... sigh!!! This week is just going to fly by!! First I will get Cam's quilt done, then I shall ketchup. If I try to do one block a day, what do you think?
lv,
Joy

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Looks good to me----love the tote bag keep working steady--we will be able to do the "ketchup" thing--have fun==hugs, Di