Saturday, October 28, 2017

Made It!!!

At least I got my pink blocks done.
It has been a crazy month with being gone a week, extra hours at work and lots of Humane Society hours. Not  that I am complaining about those. It just all takes away from the sewing room.
So, here they are:



Pink was never my favorite color, but I have seen some super cute creations this month in blogland.  
 May have to rethink some pink in the future!

I also managed to get my fairy garden somewhat decorated for fall. So far it is more decorated than my house.


I still have to put my tiny little fall leaves in there and then we need to figure out where to put it when the snow starts falling.
Well, hopefully the snow will fall.
I am such a child when it comes to snow.
In the mean time, I need to decorate my house for fall because silly me decided that I should host Thanksgiving at my house this year!!!
 Best way that I know of to be sure that I have plenty of leftovers right??????????

I do have to find time to make Witt a Christmas bed out of this fabric that he picked out.





He thinks that it is very cozy!!!


OK, off to work I go.
We are putting up Christmas decorations at work today.
I am getting a little stressed!!!!!
I am wearing my pumpkin earrings just to keep it all in perspective.
Hope you are all having a great weekend.
L,A-


 

7 comments:

Marly said...

You did find some pink, and made two pretty blocks. That's good news; using something you really don't like. I have that awful feeling each year with brown!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Good idea on the pumpkin earrings!!! and you should have a big bright orange t-shirt to wear too---
cute pink blocks--and see--you did have pink in your stash--so that was good--right??
and yes I think Witt likes that fabric--but I am not sure he care whether it is in quilt form or not????
enjoy the moments, di

Cathy said...

Wow...that looks like some neon pink in those blocks. What is that block, by the way?
I love the fairy garden. I actually have a fairy garden out in the middle of my flower garden. But it doesn't get decorated. And Christmas decorations already? Sheesh.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Your garden is so cute! Oh my... Thanksgiving at your place? Can I come? I know you will have everything looking great and tasting delish! Love your pink blocks :) xx

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats! on getting your PINK blocks done. That's about all I managed for the month, as well!!

PaulaB quilts said...

Those are such bright and cheerful pink blocks. Love the tiny house and garden. I supppose it has to change with the seasons. Love miniatures, but they can be expensive so of course I had to choose fabric instead. Have a fun week!

nader galal said...

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته عملائنا الكرام تقدم شركه الصفرات افضل خدمات التنظيف وافضل العماله المدربه
ونحن ملتزمون بتقديم ضمان للعميل علي جودة الخدمة المقدمة المتفق
عليها مسبقا مع مندوبناونحن فى شركه الصفرات نسعى لتقديم افضل خدمه بأفضل الاسعار
على الاطلاق يوجد فى شركتنا كافه الخدات المزليه
شركة الصفرات لتنظيف المنازل بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لعزل الاسطح بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لتنظيف المجالس بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لتنظيف السجاد بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لنقل الاثاث بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لمكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لكشف التسربات بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لتنظيف المسابح بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لتنظيف الخزانات بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لتسليك المجاري بالرياض
منها عزل اسطه وتنظيف سجاد وتنظيف مجالس ونقل الاثاث ومكاغحه الحشرات وتسليك المجارى
وكشف تسريبات المياه وتنظيف المنازل وتنظيف المسابح بكل انواعها وتنظيف الخزنات وعزلها كما يوجد فى شركتنا افضل المعدات المستورده
التى نضمن بها كفائه الخدمه لعملائنا الكرام نحن فى شركه الصفرات نهتم بأدق التفاصيل لراحتك وراحه اسرتك كل ما عليك هو الاتصال بنا يصلك العماله المدربه بأحدث الاجهزه لأداء الخدمه المطلوبه بأفضل الاسعار
شركتنا من افضل الشركات على الاطلاق من حيث العماله وخبرتهم واحدث معدات التنظيف شركه الصفرات جائت لراحتك فقط تواصلو معانا نصلكم فى الحال فى كافحه انحاء الرياض

__