Sunday, August 13, 2017

Weekend Blocks and Learning Bad Habits


Dreary weather is OK for sewing.
I have finished 2 neutral blocks for the Rainbow Challenge.


I did redo my moose. I am much happier with him now.
Still have no idea what I did the first. Just Ugh!!
 I seem to spend a lot of time redoing lately. 

I'm also working on the butterfly and other stitching on the birdhouse block for Bleeker Street.

And what bad habits you ask?
Well, Miss Good Girl Squeaks has obviously been paying way too much attention to her younger, naughty brother.
I found her in one of his spots,


and then she made a big old mess of her own without any instruction from her brother.


Needless to say, I have been doing some tidying today.
Not all of it has been caused by my furry friends, but they are certainly adding to it.

For now--it is laundry and NASCAR.
Hopefully, I will get some backgrounds for some applique blocks cut out later.
Hope  everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
L,A-


 

4 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Hi Squeaks--it's about time you got yourself into some 'troubles'--gotta keep up with that Mr. Whitt--he can't have all the fun you know!!! Tell Mom her neutral blocks look neat--but where is the photo of new moose--we wanna see it!!!!
Here is a hug ---
enjoy the moments, Auntie Di

scraphappy said...

Pretty neutral blocks. Good luck with the cleanup. As much trouble as it is, sometimes great things turn up in the sorting process.

Magpie Sue said...

Nice blocks! We could use some dreary weather - on the cool side though, otherwise I won't be able to sew anyway. ;-)

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Hahaha! Funny Squeaks! She must have been cold and wanted to snuggle up! Your blocks are lovely xx