Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Christmas in June!!

Now, if only we could have some Christmas weather.
I am hot already.
Now that I have finished Christine's Kitchen that was going on at Little Bunny Quilts, I need to buzz along with Have A Jolly Little Christmas from Sew Fresh Quilts.
And Spring on Bleeker Street from Ivory Spring.
Not to mention yellow blocks and birthday presents and the serious need to tidy up the sewing room, so that I can stop having to hunt for things everyday.

SO
Here is my holly block that I finished yesterday:


And here are all of the blocks done so far:


Ornaments up next.
Next on my list is working on the bunny block for Bleeker Street. It is in pieces and pencil marks at the moment.
I will get there right?????
For now--time to get ready to go to work.
Everyone have a happy Wednesday.
L,A-

2 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

One more block done and hung--you will make it--
hope to get to some stitching this afternoon!!!!
enjoy the moments, diane

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Looks awesome! You really are on a roll! xx