Friday, May 19, 2017

CHAOS!!

Yes, ADHD is a real thing in my family!


 Poor child never had a chance.
My plan was to catch up completely on teapots, but I kept making boo boos, so I have the stems finally on.


Would have gotten a lot farther, but I couldn't remember where I had (oh so nicely) tucked the bias tape makers.
I had already messed up once before on the stems just trying to cut them out--ugh!!
Soooooo...
All of these petals are going to get cut out while I am watching NASCAR in a little while.


And I did manage to finish the second green block and I got another kitty done--so there is so method to my madness. At least I think there is. When I start making too many boo boos, I need to do something else for awhile.



It's going to be another long weekend of work and family events, but hopefully I can get a seam or two snuck in somewhere. 
Stay cool everyone!! It was 90 something here today!
Blahhhh!!
L,A-

4 comments:

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Your chaos is beautiful! you are getting lots done at least... xx

The Joyful Quilter said...

Your Pinwheel blocks look GREAT done in GREEN!!!

PaulaB quilts said...

Great green pinwheels and I love your cat, so friendly looking. What is the red thing?

Cathy Tomm said...

even if you made some boo boo I can not tell. You got lots of green done. Cute kitty!