Thursday, April 20, 2017

Tea Party Anyone?

I am getting closer to getting caught up on Christine's Kitchen.
One more to go before I am caught up. I still have to do the vase, but I am using fussy fabric that is going to involve matching up lines so I need to do it when I have lots of time and no distractions and maybe help from my engineer hubby.
I finished these two:



So, things are starting to fall into place.


I also got some cutting out done on the cardinal Christmas block before my little helper came to visit.


He was having far too much fun, so I eventually had to give up and play with him.


Hope you all had a purr-fect day!!!
L,A-

3 comments:

Alison V. said...

Your blocks are looking gorgeous!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Love the teapot quilt top--neat color combo's with the purple and orange--
do you know where you are going to use it when done???
and I can't blame you for 'having' to quit sewing to play with that handsome boy--
some days I miss have a kitty!!!
enjoy the moments, diane

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Love love your blocks! I really need to start... right? Can I come over and play with Witt? xx