Sunday, March 26, 2017

Over Worked, Under Sewn

But I did try hard to catch up!!
 I filled in hours this week for one lady at work and five minutes after I got home on Friday, they asked me to work some extra hours next week for another lady!
Oh well, more money for fabric right??

I have tried to make up for some of it.
I did get another kitty done.


Only 7 more facing the other direction and I will have all the kitties finished for ONE of the quilts.
Ugh!! I will make it--I really really will!!!

I also got some little things done.
One more rainbow quilt block done. A whole bunch more in various states of done-ness. And I have one shoo fly block complete and a bunch more of those are partially done.

  
Not a great picture, but the clouds would not cooperate.
Don't think the weather knows what it wants to do, but the temperature is awesome. 70 degrees--Woo Hoo!!!
I could put up with this all the time.

I spent a bunch of time picking out fabric for the Christmas SAL. The partridge was a challenge. Picking colors would have been easy, but picking colors that blend with the rest of the blocks was really messing with me.
 I think I am happy with the colors, now for cutting out all the bagillion pieces. 

Now it is time to watch NASCAR and finish laundry. Thank goodness for the pause button.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
L,A-

3 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Another great kitten block--and yes they will get finished==one kitten at a time!!!
Anxious to see your Partridge block--I just don't think one fits into this quilt--but may make one for something else--we will see--
enjoy the moments,diane

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

You are getting there, they are going to look so cute all together... I need to go look where the Christmas pattern was because I forgot.... ugh... my brain... if you know where it is, let me know (the pattern or the brain) xx

andsewon said...

Yes more cash for fabrics...hahaha! Just hope you you are feeling better. I still think I need to make two of the kitties. Maybe we can do that next sew day.;-)