Sunday, February 2, 2014

Remember Sis--Don't Show Mom!!!


I really did get a Christmas present done in January!
Woo Hoo!!!
The rest of you can show your mom's. Shout it from the rooftops!!!



He was a serious challenge I have to say, normally I really like doing paper piecing and once I got his face done I was OK.
No pain, no gain right????
I had planned on rolling out my plan for this month today, but they called me and asked me to work so off I went. I do have some ideas so hopefully I will show them off soon.
Hope everyone had a productive, fun weekend.
L,A-

3 comments:

andsewon said...

What a tall and handsome dude he is!!!!Yucky poo on the PP! I am easily confused ya know!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Ohhh-what a tall beautiful nut man you have made--your mom is going to love him!!
hugs, di and miss gracie

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Such a handsome man for your Mom. I would love to have someone like that hanging in my house for Christmas. My Son (14) started collecting nutcrackers when he was two. They just fascinated him. Was it a purchased pattern?