Monday, October 29, 2012

Storms and Stars

The house is starting to make those creaky noises that it does when the wind is blowing.
I do hope everyone is staying safe--tucked away in their homes doing some sewing.
I thought since I still have power, I should hurry up and show my scrappy star blocks.
It has been busy around here, but I have finally gotten them done.
Need to start getting ready for next month.
Wow--time is flying far too quickly.
So here there are:

I am running out of colors, so this one may be a small quilt and then I will get on to doing a really scrappy one. In the mean time I also need to finish some Christmas presents.
This one is actually all in one piece:
Now for borders and finishing!!!
Still have one more full size one to try to get done before Christmas. Time needs to slow down a bit I think.
So, off I go to teach some trig.
Everyone stay safe and dry if you are in the East and warm if you are getting the snow.


Terry said...

Your star blocks look great, and so does your quilt top. Stay safe!


I love both of those blocks --toooo!!!! I think you should do '2' blocks of each color--one set for you and one set for me--yep--think that is a great idea!
Hugs, Di and miss gracie

andsewon said...

Such pretty stars!That I Spy is really coming along. I am betting he will love it! Waytago Auntie!

Joy McD said...

Love the I Spy! You are nearly done, woohoo!
I really have to do some of those nice co-ordinated stars one day... sigh... xxxxx