Sunday, June 6, 2010

Me Again!!

I know--twice in one week--what has come over me??? I have been sewing--I have things to show. I really need to do this more often anyway. My brain is getting old, so it helps me remember what I have been up to.
So, just in time for new installments, I have finished part 1 of my {MAKE} tote bag and I have finished jelly roll block number 7.
and
and a picture of the Block of the Month that I signed up for at Bella's. I told you it was a dangerous store. Like I need to start anymore projects. 
  I have to catch up on May and June, but that shouldn't be so bad right???
I have been working on my Christmas projects and picking out new ones that I want to start, so I will have plenty to show you right??? Yes!!! I will sew lots. I will finish projects!! I think I can!!!
And one more picture just because Tonya sits under my feet and never complains when I take pictures of everything but her. Poor baby!!!
She is very happy to have her family back from traveling all over the world. She doesn't get impressed with pictures of the Pyramids or the Sydney Opera House. Go figure!!
OK, I will be back soon with more pictures since I am going to be sewing lots and lots.
Really I am!!!
L,A-

6 comments:

Val said...

Well this is my first visit to your blog and I just love it. I can't wait to read more.

Joy McD said...

Love your bag and block :) The bom looks like a lot of work!!! But it will look beautiful in purple :)
lv,
Joy

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Love the colors in your jelly roll block.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Wow--you really are on a roll there--way to go Girl--and I just love your "helper"!!! I do have to say--I am not sure about that bom from Bella's---looks "hard"--but then looks can not always be true--so go for it!!!!
Hugs, Di

Deanna said...

I like the batik bag, especially, but your block looks good too. Nice header. Very pretty shades of purple.

Liuxiaxia said...

Thaanks for posting this