Friday, June 26, 2009

Final Countdown

Thank you for that Joy!
I am busy scurrying around getting ready for our holiday to the U.S. Two quilts down--one to go. I have finished quilting purple squares and am busy handstitching the binding down. The problem now is having time to sit down long enough to do it. I will get there. I can say that now with a little more confidence than I had a week ago. It would be nice to have this in the finished column for June. It would slightly make up for not having any in May. A little anyway.

I should introduce my two other children. This is Hillary. She is almost a year old and I am still getting to know all of her talents. I am new to machine embroidery, etc., so everyday is a new adventure.

And we cannot forgot her faithful older sister:



This is Hannah. She is a little over two. It is quite nice having two machines. Especially when you are busy quilting and still wanting to do a million other things at the same time. Am I spoilt? Yes, my hubby does a wonderful job of spoiling me. One of these days soon, I really need to make him a quilt of his very own.
Now, if I want to finish I must get started. I still want to trace a bunch of stitcheries to take along with me as well. I am so behind.
OK--hi ho hi ho--off to sew I go.

No comments: