Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Back in the West

I am home again after a wonderful, but far too short visit to Joy's. I had a great time just sitting and stitching. I caught up on most of my Verandah View stitcheries. I only have a little left to do on the 3rd one and The Buffet is already traced and ready to begin. I will get pictures up soon.

We also spent a day making chocolates. There were lots of happy faces and quite a few helpers.
Joy even gave me a beginning course in crocheting so I will have even more things to amuse myself with. Hopefully I don't forget everything she taught me before I have a chance to get back to it.

My first priority when I got home was to finish the embroidery parts for my class. They are finished and all the pieces are cut out so hopefully this project will be in the complete pile after this weekend's class.

I also started to catch up on some of my BOMs. I have almost finished the April Debbie Mumm Natural Wonders block. I just have to blanket stitch around the leaf and I will be done. Hopefully I can finish that later.
Oh and speaking of Hope. I have completed my Gail Pan block for April. How could I forget it is one of my favorites.

Ok, that is all for now. I must get back to all the projects.


No comments: