Friday, April 26, 2019

Progress Report


Slowly but surely, I am getting somewhere in the sewing room.  I think that I have located all of my UFO's.
I am somewhere between this embarrassingly long list:



And these nicely labeled tubs:



I had a hard time taking pictures of these containers because there is very little room between them and the shelves.




No pictures of those right now. They are on the list of things that really need tidying.

More tubs here:


And more things that need to be sorted and put neatly into tubs. If only I could figure out where to put more tubs.



Time to sort through everything in the sewing room, so that I can get them out of the middle of the floor.
One day at a time.
Hope everyone is ready to have a great weekend!!
L,A-

2 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

hummm--I think you have lots of work there to do--
so you won't be getting into any trouble soon--right?????
good luck on the sorting and finding room for more totes--
there is always hubby's new garage!!!!!!!!:-)
luv, di

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

wow, you've done an amazing job of sorting!!!! It's looking good! After we sort we shall finish. Really. :) xx