Monday, April 13, 2015

Skyping with Joy and Hot Rods


Just a couple of my favorite things!!!!
Now if I was only a little better photographer.
I tried to get a photo of Joy but I kept getting a big old flash reflection, so unfortunately the best one is a really good photo of her cup of tea.


I continued to work on last year's Quilt Doodle BOM.
Slow and steady right???





I am slowly getting the new sewing room usable.
It is not organized by any stretch of the imagination but I can sew and I can see a bit of the floor!! Woo Hoo!!!



Don't look to far to the right or left!!!

It was a busy weekend. 
I am working backwards here.
Joy and I sewed at around 7:30 pm, Virginia time, bright and early Australia time.
Before sewing we went to the Hot Rod show at the convention center.
  Oh don't we wish we had kept and babied all the old cars we had when we were youngens???
I am a Mustang girl


Hubby is a Camaro man


and the boy is a Corvette guy


Couldn't find an orange Corvette! Not sure why I picked that color up there.
Must be the new red, because there were lots of orange cars there.
The guys had fun:


Which is good because while I was having fun with Joy, they were outside working on the new shed. Photos for another day!
Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!
L,A-

8 comments:

andsewon said...

We really should have went to car show together! The guys do seem to be having a grand time! Hey Ms. Joy!! Hope you had fun sewing with Alice! You get to do it more than me!;-( Love those chilly fellas! Room looks good from this shot...;-)
Hugs!

Joy McD said...

We got a fair bit done, didn't we? You need to join us next time Ms Lola :) xxx

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Glad you finally got to do some sewing with JOy and I love that snowman face strip--great job--
and I don't want to look at cars--
I want to go for a ride in them or even drive them--need the old A&W root beer outdoor restaurants to go with these cars!!!
I even worked at one in 1967--only then you didn't need roller skates to do the deliveries to the cars!!
good thing--that is something I could never do--roller skate----

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
User1 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
xjd7410@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ركن الامثل said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Swapna madhuri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.