Saturday, February 5, 2011

We Have A Winner!

Well, Joy is busy settling herself into her new palace in Saudi Arabia, so I will announce the January Finishing Stitches winner.
Drum roll please...
You really have to go check out her blog--she does some of the most gorgeous things.
Not really sure how many things she finished--I believe on Joy's sidebar it says lots.
She did more than anyone else.
And for her efforts she has won a Sherbet Pips jelly roll oops my bad, that would be charm pack.
Very cute!!!
I am sure that we will see something sherbet-y coming from Yvonne real soon.

Also wanted to make sure that everyone is still sending out prayers and/or sewing kits to help the many people affected by the horrible flooding in Australia.
So many have lost everything.
If you have not read the post from Among The Gum Trees go here.

Now everyone get back to work on those blocks and UFOs. Joy will inform us of the February challenge as soon as she has a free moment.
L,A-

2 comments:

interestingplaces said...

Hello,love reading your posts,very interesting....just visiting from Malaysia and do check out my travel blog and really appreciate if you could be my follower and leave a comment there. Thank you
http://interestingplace1.blogspot.com

Michele Bilyeu said...

Really cute blog, Alice! Loved seeing your work, your writing but why oh why, the photo of the pizza? Now, I am absolutely craving cake and pizza;)Thanks for stopping by, leaving a comment...now, I've found you!!!